4/01/2009

Something a little different...

Everyone has to diversify from time to time, right? Well, I figured to build some anticipation for the next blog post, I should mix it up a little bit with a subject other than the Chattooga River.

Since one of my favorite types of fishing is chasing after wild brookies in small creeks, I decided to put together a short film on the subject. The video is shot in high definition so make sure to select the "HD on" option for the full effect.

It can be viewed here... http://www.vimeo.com/3934332

Hope everyone enjoys it! Let me know what you think...

7 comments:

  1. I like the video Marcus! I'm glad to know someone else has a blog. I started one a month or so ago on the topic of financial markets and trading.

    -Robby

    www.diamondslice.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcus, love the blog. Heading to the tooga for a night of camping and fishing tomorrow. Is the water going to be too high though? What is ideal wading height? What is dangerous?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to designate a specific point as being dangerously high, mainly because it depends on the angler. Most fisherman consider 2.5 feet and above to be more trouble than it is worth.
    The Chattooga clears up relatively quickly as well, so water clarity shouldn't be an issue either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some pretty fish! The video quality was excellent as well... keep it up!

    -Greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool video... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. marcus..i like the video man! im anols school film guy but often wonder whati could do with a video camera. i may be refering back to your video for color patter reference for my fish paintings. i noticed some things on those up close shots i have not see before. keep that stuff up! everything you'll ever need to know is up there in southern apps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcus,
    Hey, it's been awhile since we sat in that meeting with Dave and Dan. I had put in the link to the same video and also linked my brookie site (http://scbrookie.org) to this one. Would you mind a link back? I'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete